Wednesday 11 June 2008

Bridget reveals heartache


For Bridget Moynahan, bringing her newborn son home alone last year was �frightening� � and far from a dream � she reveals to Harper�s Bazaar.

�I�m not sure anyone � and I could be wrong in this � grows up thinking, �I want to be a single mom,� � Moynahan, 37, says in the magazine�s July issue.

Shortly after the end of her three-year relationship with New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady � who is dating model Gisele B�ndchen � Moynahan announced her pregnancy, People.com reports.

�When you�re suddenly pregnant and no one is standing by your side, even if you�re in your 30s, it�s a hard conversation. I�m a traditional girl, and I believe in marriage, and I just always thought that�s the way I�d be doing this,� she says. �For a moment, it was hard for me to accept that this was the way I was going to have a family.�

She gave birth to John � whom she gave her last name � last August. �I walk in and just started sobbing,� she says of coming home alone with her son. �All of a sudden, you have this newborn you have no training for. It�s frightening.�










See Also